Long ago, calendar days were printed in black ink, except for the special, important days. Those were printed in red ink. Every day can't be a red letter day, but every red letter day should be exceptional.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Peeps and other Peeps

I have many many things I need to accomplish today. It's 6pm and I am sure I still have time, right? So, instead of finishing my company books, sending out bills, working on Easter crafts for the shop and special orders (see, I do have things to do!) I am looking at pictures of peeps. Have you SEEN the strange things people do with these rather common little piles of fluff and sugar? What, exactly about a shaped marshmallows makes people go manic? The Washington Post has a Peep Art Contest. Here is the gallery for 2008 and 2009.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2009/04/10/GA2009041001975.html

Then I found these gems -


Peep Art




Peep Olympics

Jesus of Peeps

Kind of puts a whole new spin on "playing with your food."

Happy Mardi Gras. Happy Fat Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment